Consent to Act as Director

Has there been a change in director? Please fill out the below form to update your company's information. Please note all applications require the provision of an ACN.

Application for a DIN must be made by the director personally. There is no charge for application.

Applying online – The government recommends applying online. Your application can be processed at . Instructions are on the website. If a director does not currently have a myGovID it is necessary to apply for it. Instructions are on the website ABRS.